Hung Ngo, Hien D. Nguyen, Nhien-An Le-Khac have received Best Paper Award at CITA 2023, for the paper "Building Legal Knowledge Map Repository with NLP Toolkits".
The project “In-depth social network influence and advocacy measurement”, which is funded by VinIF, has been finished.
A paper is a nominate for Best Paper Award at The 15th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2023), Phuket, Thailand, July 2023.
Two papers have been accepted for The 22nd International Conference on Intelligent Software Methodologies, Tools, and Techniques (SOMET 2023), Naples, Italy, Sept. 2023.
· Yucong Duan, Vuong T. Pham, Mengmeng Song, Hien D. Nguyen: “Ultimate of Digital Economy: From Asymmetric Data Economy to Symmetric Knowledge and Wisdom Economy”.
· Quang Vu, Vuong T. Pham, Dung Dinh, Hien D. Nguyen: “Multi-agents System for Game Development through Unreal Engine”
Two papers have been accepted for The 15th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2023), Phuket, Thailand, 24 – 26 July 2023.
· Phuc Nguyen, Linh G.H. Tran, Bao H. Le, Thuong H.T. Nguyen, Thu Nguyen, Hien D. Nguyen, Binh T. Nguyen: “Faster Imputation Using Singular Value Decomposition for Sparse Data”.
· Hoang Le, Cong-Thanh Nguyen, Thinh Ngo, Phu Vinh, Thanh Binh Nguyen, Anh T. Huynh, Hien D. Nguyen: “Intelligent Retrieval System on Legal Information”.
The article “Knowledge Management for Information Querying System in Education via the Combination of Rela-Ops Model and Knowledge Graph” written by Hien D. Nguyen, Duc Truong, Sang Vu, Diem Nguyen, Hung Nguyen, Nha Tran has been published at Journal of Cases on Information Technology (JCIT)
The article “Building Legal Knowledge Map Repository with NLP Toolkits” written by Hung Ngo, Hien D. Nguyen, Nhien-An Le-Khac has been accepted for The 12th Conference on Information Technology and Its applications (CITA 2023), Danang, Vietnam, 28-29 July 2023, International Track, Published by LNNS.
The article “Design an Ontology-based model for Intelligent Querying system in Mathematics Education” written by Hien D. Nguyen, Hoa Huynh, Thanh T. Mai, Dung A. Tran, Diem Nguyen and Van-Thanh Nguyen-Le has been published for Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics.
Two papers have been accepted for The 36th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering & Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA/AIE 2023), Shanghai, China, 19 – 22 July 2023.
· Hien D. Nguyen, Hieu Hoang, Triet Nguyen, Khai Truong, Anh T. Huynh, Trong T. Le, Sang Vu: “A design method for an Intelligent Tutoring System with Algorithms Visualization”.
· Dung Dang, Hien D. Nguyen, Hung Ngo, Vuong T. Pham, Diem Nguyen: “Information Retrieval from Legal Documents with Ontology and Graph Embeddings Approach”
The Special Session on Intelligent Software and Knowldege Representation (IS-KR) has been accepted to organize at The 15th IEEE International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2023), Ha Noi, Vietnam. 18 – 20 Oct. 2023.
This is the 9th time which this session is organized at KSE conferences. This session had papers won awards in previous conferences: the Runner-up Best Paper Award in KSE 2022, Best Presentation Award in KSE 2021 and Best Student Paper Award in KSE 2020.
The article “Knowledge Representation and Intelligent Systems” written by Hien D. Nguyen, Vuong T. Pham has been published at HCMUE Journal of Science (Vietnamese).
The article “KTFEv2: Multimodal Facial Emotion Databaseand Its Analysis” written by Hung Nguyen, Nha Tran, Hien D. Nguyen, Loan Nguyen, Kazunori Kotani has been published at IEEE Access.
The Special Issue on Transforming from Data to Knowledge and Applications in Intelligent Systems (DKIS) has been accepted by Computers, Materials & Continua journal (CMC) (SCIE).
· Hien D. Nguyen, University of Information Technology, VNU-HCM
· Yucong Duan, Hainan University, China
· Enrique Herrera-Viedma, University of Granada, Spain
The article “Design an Ontology-based model for Intelligent Querying system in Mathematics Education” written by Hien D. Nguyen, Hoa Huynh, Thanh T. Mai, Dung A. Tran, Diem Nguyen and Van-Thanh Nguyen-Le has been accepted for Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics.
The Special Session on Computer Vision and Intelligent Systems (CVIS) has been accepted to organize at The 15th Asian Conference on Intelligent Information and Database Systems (ACIIDS 2023), Phuket, Thailand. 24 – 26 July 2023.
The paper “Ontology-based Solution for Building an Intelligent Searching System on Traffic Law Documents” by Vuong T. Pham, Hien D. Nguyen, Thinh Le, Binh Nguyen, Hung Q. Ngo has been accepted for presentation at The 15th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2023) 22-24 Feb. 2023, Lisbon, Portugal.